Alcatel’s Pixi 4 is one of the most favorite budget smartphones available on the market. It is available in four different models or versions depending on the connectivity and screen sizes. The best thing about Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 specs is that it is equipped with almost all the features that a high-end smartphone has, and it is available at a very affordable price tag.
All the versions of this smartphone have LCD displays and are equipped with MediaTek processors but have different CPU cores, camera resolution, built-in storage, and amount of RAM. If you are very budget conscious, you can opt for the smaller versions of this smartphone but the larger sizes are not as pricey as other smartphones either. This Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 review includes information on how to root the device in an easy and effective manner.
How to root the Pixi 4?
The Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 root problem is faced by many people in spite of the fact that the process is very easy. Only a little information can make you root the device easily, and then you’ll be able to enjoy the Pixi 4 at its fullest potential. To root the device you should first prepare it and consider these factors:
- You should have Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 and laptop or PC.
- The device should be powered on.
- The Battery level should be more than 50%.
- The internet connection should be on (Wi-Fi network is preferred).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources. (Settings > Security > Unknown sources).
- Click the Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 root file and follow the instructions. If you want to know about Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 without PC root procedure, click here.
- When you have the Alcatel Pixi 4 TWRP, you are just one step away from rooting. After downloading the file you have to reboot your device into custom recovery. You can also make a backup using the TWRP backup system.
You can root all the versions of Alcatel O ne Touch Pixi 4 using this method. Rooting this device is very easy and after you’re done you’ll be able to solve many issues such as Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 battery problems and much more. After rooting the Pixi 4, you’ll even easily access the Alcatel Pixi 4 Custom ROM which can change the way you use your device. You can also download the Alcatel Pixi 4 firmware file which contains the Custom ROM information.
How to flash the Pixi 4?
Flashing the Pixi 4 is also very easy and all you need to do is to follow some instructions. The flash memory is used to enhance the performance of the operating system by replacing its content. All you have to do is to reboot the device into recovery mode and then go to the ‘install’ option of the recovery. Now move on to the ZIP file you had downloaded earlier and then select it to flash it.