Epic game just announced the arrival of its upcoming standalone game the Fortnite: Battle Royale. This super hit game is based on the Playerunknown’s Battleground which was very popular for its gameplay. The announcement of the Battle Royale mode for its already famous game Fortnite is a big announcement and gaming-enthusiasts are waiting anxiously for the Fortnite: Battle Royale release date. Fortnite is a survival action game and is available for PS4, Xbox One, Mac, and Windows. This popular multiplayer game is now coming to your mobiles soon, as announced by Epic games.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Features:
Fortnite: Battle Royale requires the players to think strategically and build the fortifications to defend the survivors from the enemies. There is violence in the game but it is not like that the game is full of blood and gloom, it has actually a cartoonish style. Fortnite: Battle Royale for iOS will be released anytime and till then we’ll keep our readers updating about its features. Following are the main Fortnite: Battle Royale features:
- Fortnite: Battle Royale specs are very similar to the Player Unknown’s Battleground (PUBG). Fortnite has a smaller map than PUBG and it has packed more players into one screen to make the battle intense.
- Gathering high-tier loot is of much importance in Fortnite: Battle Royale because these weapons help you a lot during the game.
- A single game is as long as 20 minutes and as the game progresses, the number of players keeps on reducing.
- Fortnite has an arcade feel that sets it apart from other games. There are features such as jump pads and an exploit that allows the players to explore the rockets of their team mates.
- Small arms, bandages and ammunition are scattered randomly around the map and so are the treasure chests.
- There are audio cues too that help the player reach specific items such as shimmering sound indicate that a treasure chest is nearby.
- There are in-app purchases too, but they aren’t necessarily required to play the game.
How to play Fortnite: Battle Royale?
In the upcoming months you’ll be able to download Fornite: Battle Royale to your mobile phones too. The registrations for the game are already open on the game’s official website, where you can get the invite codes which are sharable among friends. Fortnite: Battle Royale for Android will take some time to release while the iOS version will require iOS 11 for running on an iOS device. Fortnite: Battle Royale for iOS registrations have started from today, that is 12th of march.
Fortnite: Battle Royale for PS4 was released on 21st of july, 2017 and the online features require an online account and a minimum of 10 GB free space. You can download the Fortnite: Battle Royale for PC here and start playing it on your PC now. Fortnite: Battle Royale for Xbox requires the player to make a Microsoft ID first and then proceed with the download process. Watch the Fornite: Battle Royale trailer below and let us know about it in comments.