KMPlayer is one of most popular Android Apps available on Google Play Store with over 300 million global users.
KMPlayer is rated as one of the best media player apps for android devices and provides the best user experience in terms of flexibility and easy of use.
Features of KMPlayer:
- A floating screen that allows you to do multi tasking on your device while watching the video.
- A vast range of subtitle formats are supported in KMPlayer.
- You can easily control the speed of video (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed).
- One finger control.
- Lets you play all your videos directly from Google Drive.
What’s New in KMPlayer:
Download KMPlayer APK:
[su_button url=”http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/1TX1MAtT/file.html” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-down” rel=”nofollow”]Download KMPlayer APK File[/su_button]
Or you can also get it from
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kmplayer” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-down” rel=”nofollow”]Google Play Store[/su_button]
To install KMPlayer APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the apk from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.