Derrick is a shark who is always hungry and in spite of being on the top of the food chain, he has a miserable life. This is because Derrick can easily flop over and die if he misses a meal. Derrick has not lead an easy life because his parents died because of some evil organization which tried to pollute the peaceful marine life.
The oceans and marine life pictured in the game are serene, colorful, and intricate and Derrick doesn’t want any evil organization to turn them into a barren or rotten piece of land. Derrick the Deathfin has been developed by Different Tuna and is a new Play Station Game that allows you to explore the oceans. Derrick the Deathfin iOS is available for free download and the Android users can download Derrick the Deathfin Apk file to play the game on their device.
Derrick the Deathfin Tips and Guide:
Derrick the Deathfin is an underwater paper craft game which exists on a 2D format and Derrick has to swim all the way to reach the other side. In between you’ll come across mazes, ramps, and predators who’ll make it difficult for Derrick to proceed.
You can also visit Derrick the Deathfin Forum to engage in interesting discussions regarding the game. Following are some tips and guide for you:
- The most important thing that you have to keep in mind while playing the game is that, Derrick shouldn’t be hungry and he should be properly fed all the time.
- Keep an eye on the life meter at the top of the screen because it is constantly reducing and you have to feed Derrick to keep it increasing.
- While you explore the oceans, unlock new areas, and collect the precious pink diamonds, you also have to take care of Derrick’s appetite.
- The boss fights and race levels are not focused on feeding and here you can ignore the munching thing and focus on getting out of the area before the time ends.
- Make sure that you don’t take a wrong turn because you’ll end up in a barren tunnel where there is nothing to eat. While you’ll swim back all your energy will drain and the game will be over.
- Trail of pink diamonds and the big floating tires are two important things that you’ll come across in the game.
- The mazes are easy to solve but you have to make sure the bomb fishes are in the right place for exploding up.
Derrick the Deathfin is a fun game and it is so intriguing that you replay the levels again and again. The game doesn’t feature any global championship and it is just you have to beat your own score by playing better and achieve the goals. There are total 32 levels based on different oceans and continents. Derrick the Deathfin Cheats will help you overcome your weaknesses in the game and there are hacks too that can make the game easier. Watch the video below and let us know about this cute paper-craft game in the comments.