There has been a lot of hype about home security lately. From connecting professional cameras to its never-ending wiring hassles, the tough times are long gone. Technology has brought in the ease of using one camera for supporting your entire household security. Such examples include Amazon Cloud Cam, Nest Cam, Net gear’ Arlo. They are stress-free and easy to integrate with home systems like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Samsung Smart Things.
Amazon Cloud Cam Review
The Amazon Cloud Cam’s 1080p HD live feed, prompt motion notifications and 24 hour storage has given a tough competition to other cameras. Best thing, they are affordable, reliable and have free storage that makes them more attractive than other brands.
Amazon Cloud Cam Price
The price is extremely affordable for $120, which converts to roughly £90 or AU$155. For now, it is only available in US and can ordered worldwide.
Amazon Cloud Cam Features
With Amazon’s recently launched products, Echo Dot and Echo Dot mini, there has been a huge fan following for the company in 2017. Their top quality products have attracted reliable customers throughout. Similarly, the Cloud Cam. The top reasons why you would want to go for this product when considering a DIY indoor security camera are listed below:
- Free Cloud Storage: Cloud Cam offers unlimited storage for your videos, which are free of cost. Besides, they can also be synced with your Amazon AWS account and can be seen or watched later in your Phones or PC’s.
- Affordable: The reasonably priced price range and especially of a top brand, makes a perfect combo.
- Simple installation: Installation takes less than 5 minutes. Download the Amazon Cloud Cam application for iPhone or Android. Log in with your details or sign up for a new account. Plug in your wired camera. You can place it on any flat surface within a wall or maybe your front door. Mounting hardware is also included in the box if you want to attach it to a wall.
- Uncomplicated app: The online application is simple with very easy and self-explanatory steps to use and make the installation.
- Reliable: The hardware and software are both reliable and for long-term usage.
- Other Features: Other standout features include 1080p HD resolution, 120-degree field of view, and 4.1 by 1.7 by 2.4 inches dimensions and live streaming availability. It comes in white, packed with a single wire to connect to your Android or iPhone. Besides, it has night vision and Two-way audio features. There is also an optional Cloud Cam subscription service starting at $7 per month. It is integrated with Amazon Alexa.
With the massive Amazon Black Friday Deals, Cloud Cam has also special discount offers. The original price of $200 is largely reduced to $99.99 for the entire sales weekend. This is the perfect time to go grab your piece before it runs out from the stores.