Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is increasing in popularity among Android users and if you are looking for ways to root the Note 8, you are in the right place. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date was on 15th of September and now the device is being discussed on a lot of technology-related forums.
Rooting brings lots of advantages for Android users and if you have Note 8, you must know how to root it so that you can get the best out of your device. This post will help you root your device and enjoy the features of your Note 8 to the fullest.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs:
Before we move on to learn how to root the device, we’ll discuss the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs briefly. The device is a flagship smartphone and has a Super AMOLED 6.3’’ screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has a dual rear camera and an 8 MP front camera to allow gorgeous selfies. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on Android 7.1 Nougat has Exynos 8895 Octa (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835) and a RAM of 6GB. If you face any Samsung Galaxy Note 8 battery problem, you have a backup of 33,000 mAh battery to fix the issue.
How To Root Note 8?
- This method is for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 8 only.
- You will require a PC for rooting the device.
- Make sure that your device has more than 70 to 80% battery.
- You should know that rooting will void the warranty of your device.
What is my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 model number?
There are different models of Note 8 and first, you should determine the model number of your device. If you’re wondering how to root Note 8 4.2.2, then you are in the right place as this post covers rooting of different Note 8 models.
How to enable OEM unlock?
To enable OEM unlock Follow these steps: Settings -> About Phone -> Software info. Now tap on the Build number 7 times so that the developer option gets enabled. When you’ll go back you’ll get a developer option, tap on it to enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
Steps for rooting the device:
- The first step is to download the Android CF-root, ADB driver, and Odin tool and install it on your PC.
- Also, make sure that the ADB drivers are also installed on the system which you are using to root the device.
- Connect your device to the PC and enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking using the method given above.
- Now learn how to root Note 8 and root your device easily.
- You can also use the SuperSU app APK so that you can enjoy the features of various different apps on your Android platform.
Rooting your Android device has lots of advantages. After rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 you will get real backups and you won’t need to wait for the carriers or manufacturers for the updates. You will also be able to find out the best out of your apps as you will have a complete control over your device.