Destiny 2 is an action filled shooting game that takes you on a heroic journey across the solar system. In the cinematic world, you will be on a constant fight with compelling characters to take over the battleground. There are different modes and challenges to test your skills.
It is an online-only multiplayer shooter video game developed by Bungie. Destiny 2 is a sequel to its previous edition of Destiny released in 2014. The plot discovers a number of players that are given roles of Guardians, protectors of Earth’s last safe city. Their job is to impose a power called Light to safeguard the last city from different alien races who are in a verge to destroy Earth.
Destiny 2 Price
Destiny 2 is available at different prices depending on the edition you opt for. The basic Standard Edition is available for $59.99, the Digital Deluxe Edition for $99.99, whereas the Game plus Expansion pass bundle can be bought for $89.99.
Destiny 2 Release Date
Bungie released Destiny 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 6th September 2017 and Destiny 2 for PC mainly Microsoft Windows on 24th October 2017.
You can buy destiny 2 in form of DVD from any local store or from their website or the online shops including Windows Store, Blizzard shop or Amazon. Later, you can download Destiny 2 to start experiencing the epic battle.
Destiny 2 Features
The game is divided between two game types: Player versus environment (PvE) and player versus player (PvP). There are a number of thrilling solo adventures, and games modes, which include:
- Campaign: comprises of a massive adventure packed journey to fight back against the Red Legion. You can choose rewarding missions and quests in this particular mode.
- Cooperative Multiplayer: this mode allows a multiplayer fight of upto 3 players to take down the enemies. Gather your firearms and take on ultimate challenges to earn accomplishments and rewards.
- Competitive Multiplayer: this mode tests your skills in a 4v4 match against the most dreadful enemy of all.
Next, you get to choose any of the Guardians to begin your fight. They include:
- Hunter: They are ruthless, risk takers who fight deadly just with a blade.
- Titan: They help to defend and protect their allies. Act as pillars of strengths.
- Warlock: Warlocks have immense power and are called scholars of light. They can hold deadly secrets, which can shatter realities in the battlefield.
Besides this, Destiny offers a wide range of powerful new weapons that are added in this new version of game. From hand cannons and rocket launchers, to heavy submachine guns and long aiming sniper rifles. You can build your own arsenal by selecting your desired weapons for fighting in any of the game modes. The weapon classes are divided into Kinetic, energy and power based on their design and level of strength.
Lastly, to buy the game, you need to select the edition you want to buy, then the platform for which you will be playing your game and finally the region.